Deluxe Wood Floors is a Wood Floor Refinishing Company
We Bring Your Wood Floors Back to Life
Welcome to Deluxe Wood Floors, primarily a wood floor sanding and refinishing company servicing Central and Northern New Jersey. We have several decades of experience providing customers with services such as floor sanding, refinishing, wood floor staining, wood floor buffing, and hardwood floor repairs.
We also install unfinished and prefinished hardwood floors, including the installation of borders, medallions, transitions, other decorative inlays, and laminates.
Let us start discussing the main service we provide: floor sanding and refinishing. What does this involve?
The Floor Sanding Process
- We start sanding the floors with a sanding machine in the direction of the wood grain using 36 grit sanding paper. This process removes the old sealant and brings the floor to a bare state.
- We continue the sanding process using 50 grit and 80 grit sanding belts.
- Next we go over the floors with a sanding buffer using a 100 grit disk pad which results in a smooth and even surface.
- After that we apply one coat of primer to the hardwood floor.
- We then buff over the floor with a 150 grit disk pad to remove the smallest of imperfections.
- Finally we apply a first coat of polyurethane. After that dries we continue the cylce with as many coats as you requested in your service agreement. When done your hardwood floors should look vastly improved with results exceeding your expectations.
Restored or New Hardwood Floors Help to Appreciate Property Market Value
Investing a small sum of money to get work done on your hardwood floors will bring immense dividends. It is worth keeping them looking new so that your property will maintain a healthy store of value in the real estate market. Buyers love to buy homes from sellers that have invested in their floors. Call us at Deluxe so we can partner with you and help improve your home.